Episode 39 has none other than top gals Geraldine and Taz from The Useless Project (formerly Sustainable Fashion Dublin). I'm buzzing for you to hear this chat. Follow them on Instagram @theuselessproject or find them on Facebook to keep up to date with all their shenanigans and handy eco tips for life.
- [04:40] Geraldine & Taz talk about life growing up from an eco perspective.
- [13:00] Lockdown happens, what happened to SFD?
- [16:10] Where the name 'The Useless Project' came from.
- [18:55] A website you say?
- [24:40] Basic guide to food sustainability, how to cut down on food waste, seasonal buying & herbicides.
- [30:20] Sustainable fashion & home-ware.
- [32:00] Their favourite personal second hand finds for home-ware & fashion
- [33:40] How to deal when all that's going on gets a bit too much.